Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Question of Charachter

I mentioned yesterday the importance of establishing someone's character before you immediately embrace their thoughts or views. Just to make sure we're on the same page, let me tell you what I am referring to when I mention "character". You see, some people automatically assume that a person with character is someone of good repute. That is an accurate definition that can be found in the dictionary. Another definition would be: The inherent complex of attributes that determines a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions.

Since there are so many people of varied opinions today as to what "good repute" is, I will stick to the second definition I mentioned. Basically, things that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions.

So, since I can't tell you how to determine if a person has the characteristics you think are important - since I don't know what that is - I will tell you that I believe if a person holds truth as paramount in their life...then that fact alone answers a lot, the...

Question of Character.

No comments: