Friday, January 21, 2011

Here I Go!

For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about...just read the post entitled, Count...Then Prepare for War. War is simply an acronym. It helps me with my poor memory. The message behind it came from a message I heard from Miles McPherson at The Rock Church in San Diego.

We can talk about what we've learned. That's the easy part. But applying it is quite another story, right? Anyway, I've decided to apply this strategy in my life and give you my progress. I'll share with you my personal journey in this area.

If I do something stupid or embarrassing...I'll definitely make sure to include that! Hey, it's potential high entertainment for you! Frankly, I would love to share with you my journey and secretly hope you will be open to doing the same. Regardless, at least I can be accountable to you!

Every Monday I will post my "doings". Eventually, I would like to have a separate tag that you can click to follow me any day of the week. I admit, I haven't learned how to do that yet! I'm still a newbie at this, so bear with me...okay?

So, what am I going to do again?

First thing I'm going to do is count all the places within approximately a 10 mile radius of my home, that are locations where people are probably hurting.

I told you I'd explain things in more detail...and I will...but I have an itch to get started. So...

Here I Go!

3 comments:

Jeanette Levellie said...

Wow. I admire you for putting feet and hands to your faith. May the Lord honor you for this,
Jen

Clint said...

I love your blog!---I am now following you.

Thank you for following me. God bless.

Sharon said...

Tired of just talking the talk - I'm committing myself to walking the walk!!

Great idea, Shay - so practical. And it's just what God calls us to do - to bring His Good News to "all the ends of the earth."

Thanks for sharing this - GOD BLESS!