Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's Up My Sleeve?!

Where did that expression come from, anyway?  If anybody knows, feel free to share.  Then again, I could just look it up on Google.  Everybody knows that Google Know All.  Okay, I may be sounding a little sarcastic...but I can find out a lot on that little ole search engine!

Anyway...what is up my sleeve?  Alas, I must go to work...an event that prevents me from immediately sharing with you what I am very excited about.  But I must give you a hint.  Two purposes will be served.  

1)  It will be fun.  (And we all understand the importance of that three letter word).
2)  It will help me to be accountable.

You see, what I am excited about and am looking forward to sharing with you has to do with making an impact in this world - in your world as well - that is life changing!

Oops!  Looked at the evil clock!  Gotta go!

Until next time!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Now, you have me wondering what's up your sleeve. I just checked mine, and I saw an elbow.

Kidding.

I wanted to tell you that I read your comment on Sharon Sharing God and loved your idea for remembering PINs. Very good!

Parsley said...

You have a cute blog and I'm so happy to be a new reader!